Do you feel empowered? Self-empowerment comes from realizing who we are in Christ. God made us, and He does not make weak people. Win the battle in her head to win the battle in your body. Let the ineffective and stagnant labels that we take ownership of go. No one can affect you unless you have first infected yourself with fears and the self-doubt to achieve what you know you can achieve. The work does not come out unless you give it freedom to.
Release Yourself from the constraints you have put on your life. Only you can break the chains.
Make the most of your time on earth being who God created you to be. No blaming. No gaming. Just a determination to be your best.
You are the one who deals with things that you let into your body, mind, and spirit. Some people are quick to tell you what you should and should not do. Some people think that it is okay to share inappropriate pictures and make unwelcome comments. We have a right to say “No. You can keep that. That’s your mess!” If something or someone does not resonate with you, stand up for yourself.
Your Health & Life depend on you, not your acquaintance, celebrity, friend, or neighbor.
You are the one who deals with the consequences of your choices.
Looking for others to appreciate you, love you, and validate you often leads to disappointment. There are some who see greatness in you; however, you do not have to go looking for these people. Be the one who sees your true essence and step into those shoes. Our happiness, joy, satisfaction, and sustainability in all areas of health comes from the power of knowing who you are.
When a loved one addressed me as “nurse,” I knew that I was more than a nurse. Yes. I am grateful for my accomplishments, discipline, and perseverance. I do not want others to see my accomplishments, I want to them to see me and my potential, which is more than my education and degrees. What we have in ourselves was not planted by schools; we can allow education to grow and refine our skills.
Do not be distracted by your age, color, education, current financial status, residence (home & neighborhood), race, religion, sexuality, and others. Become consumed with your potential.
What are your answers to the questions below?
1. Why am I here? To embrace, nourish, and display the God within.
2. Who created me? God. Even if you do not believe in God, there is a greater power than us in this world. Some things happen—thoughts that come to fruition, lives saved, bodies healed–that we cannot explain. How do we explain the ocean staying in a defined space? How the mountains stay in place? How do the trees stand so tall without someone holding them in place? How can people say what you were thinking to yourself? How many times have asked for something or said something, and it happened?
3. What gifts lie in me that need embracing & nourishment? Early on in my nursing career, I knew that I was more than a nurse working in the hospital. “Just because I can do the work, does not mean that the work is for me.
4. Are my actions in alignment with who I am at the core or in someone else’s identity? Taking the time to breathe, relax, and do the things that matter most to me bring moments of inner peace. I am unwinding the unnecessary tension that I built up in proving that I am a good person and a mother.
5. How much time do I spend getting to know myself? In the past, I spent a lot of time running around trying to get everything done, that I often lost myself in the “doing.”
6. What do I want to accomplish while I am here? My purpose. We all have purpose. No life is a mistake. You are here because someone wanted you here.
Make this Life Great! We do not know how long we are here?
This is the day to plan & prepare for the week. Schedule an hour today to write down your goals and pack some snacks, schedule your recharging sessions, a & how you will maximize your body’s natural ability to maintain balance. Your body, mind, & spirit need you to be there for them as much as you need your body, mind, & spirit to be there for you.
What will you do this week for your body, mind, & spirit?