If you have not done it already today, stand up and give a thunderous ovation for yourself. For what, you might ask?
1. For staying on your journey through ups and downs-disappointments, distractions,etc. You have not given up on yourself, and why should you?
- For believing in yourself –your life, your gifts, talents, and experiences. You know that you were put here for a reason. There is no one like you, and there never will be. You are unique and beautifully made, period.
- For being the best person you know how to be. No time for regrets, shame, or belittling yourself. Your story is your journey. Your story is what makes you phenomenal and powerful.
- For dreaming and having visions for your life…for your family. Even if you think you are the only one who believes in your possibilities, please continue to believe. Some people like to see results before they believe in something. Also, others may not see your vision……The test is for you to have faith and not concern yourself so much with what others think.
- For preparing for another great year…..even better than 2016.
I am sure you can find something now to be thankful for. It does not have to be huge or proper. You may just be thankful that you made it home tonight!
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” Melody Beattie